Reverse Osmosis Plant is widely used for removal of dissolve chemical impurities from brackish & seawater. Reverse osmosis is the process of forcing a solvent from a region of high dissolve solids concentration through a membrane to a region of low dissolve solids concentration by applying a pressure in excess of the osmotic pressure.The semi permeable membranes used for reverse osmosis have a dense polymer barrier layer in which separation takes place.
Shubham RO Plants are designed for a variety of industrial & commercial applications requiring high quality equipment with a fast delivery and competitive price. These pre-engineered, pre-assembled and factory tested units minimize installation and start-up time. With simple utility connections and easy to set up controls, the unit is ready for quick on-line service. The control system is an advanced microprocessor based system that is very easy to use.
Shubham RO Plants are available in flowrates from 0.25 M3/hr. to 100 M3/hr. Using high quality 4 and 8 inch semipermeable membrane and equipment’s for variety of applications.
Reverse osmosis is water purification process in which pre-treated & filtered water is connected to the high-pressure pump where pressure is developed and fed to the RO membranes.Reverse Osmosis membranes work on the Cross flow Filtration method where the salts get rejected partially and deliver pure water. Purified water is referred to as product and waste water is referred to as concentrate or reject. The percent of water delivered as product is called the recovery. The ratio of recovery& output parameters depend upon the feed water quality, type of membrane, temperature and total RO unit design considerations.
|0.25M3/Hr. – 50 M3/Hr.
|Up to 10000 Mg/L for brackish water up to 35000 Mg/L for Sea Water
|Varies from 15 LMH to 30 LMH
|Type of Membranes
|Energy efficient Polyamide
|< 3 at inlet
|Microprocessor / PLC
|Rota meter / digital flow meters.
|PP & SS with 5 Micron cartridges
|High Pressure Pumps
|Vertical inline SS 304 & 316
|Cartridge Filter of 5 Micron absolute
|FRP / SS
|MSEP / SS
- TFC RO Membranes ensure optimum water quality
- High pressure 316 stainless steel vertical multistage feed pump
- ASME Code FRP, RO pressure vessels with pressure relief protection
- UPVC low pressure feed, product and reject piping, 316L stainless steel high pressure piping
- Epoxy coated carbon steel / SS frames
- Dry contacts are provided for chemical feed, pre-treatment equipment, storage tank levels, and pressure switches
- All alarm and shut down conditions are indicated on the control interface.
- User-friendly programmable controls
- High quality components ensure continuous, reliable operation
- Pre-engineered systems mean easy installation
- Clean-in-place connections maximize system availability
- Compact footprint saves valuable floor space
- Quick equipment delivery keeps project moving fast
- Easy to install and operate.
- Produces high quality Water
- Variety of cost effective standard models.
- Boiler water Treatment
- Cooling Tower Water Treatment
- Process Water
- Drinking Water
- Horticulture for high end crop
- Water For injection (WFI)
- Water for electrical conductor circuits
- Wastewater recycling
- Zero Liquid discharge system