Electra-Rapid™ is an advanced ‘ON & OFF’ modular wastewater treatment system based on electro Oxidation & Electro-flocculation process featuring the submerged Electrodesin a single compartment. The Electra-Rapid™is engineered to provide a high quality effluent, treated to Class B standards and suitable for a variety of reuse applications.
The fully pre-assembled and factory tested Electra-Rapid™modularplant is supplied in an ISO shipping container format for ease of transportation.
Electrolysis compartment, settling tanksand holding tanks are open topped with safety railings around access points. Feed pumps, Electrical panel with rectifier, monitoring and control systems are housed in a lockable control room located at the front of the plant.
The factory fitted and tested system along with semi / Automatic control panel includes full process Monitoring and data logging functions. Full telemetry including remote control is available as an option.
The Electra-Rapid™is designed to require minimal operator supervision, no need to maintain MLSS &Biological process.End user need to onlyON & OFF wherever wastewater is available for treatment,making it ideal for installation in remote locations, shipyards, farm house, Second homes, etc.
The Electra-Rapid™is a fully self-contained Electrolysis wastewater treatment system incorporating the following process stages:
1. Inlet screening
2. Electro-oxidation & flocculation.
3. Settling & Holding tank
4. Tertiary Filters
- ON& OFF packaged system
- Does not need to maintain biological and chemical process.
- Automatic & Manual influent screen
- Coated & Polished electrodes
- Proven design (Under patent)
- Fully Factory Tested
- Systems available from 01 – 50kl/day in single container
- Standard Steel Modular construction.
- Compact and easy to transport
- Minimum filed assembly
- Optional UV disinfection
- Optional effluent monitoring system withremote telemetry
- Plan capacity is Expandable with addition of Modules.
- Operate whenever wastewater is available.
- Leading Edge modular sewage treatment plant
- Incorporate next generationelectro-oxidation technology.
- Ideal for sites where wastewater generation is variable and sometime absences.
- High removal efficiency for nitrogen, BOD & COD,
- Fewer process to achieve comparable effluent quality.
- Reduce sludge yield
- High Quality Effluent
- Small Foot Prints & portable.
- Waste water
- Restaurant and kitchen waste water
- Capacity increase
- Plant modification and expansion
- Toilet Flush, Landscape, Car Wash, Construction, Gardening etc.
- (Below and Above Ground)
- Apartment Buildings
- IT Parks
- All Commercial Establishments such as
- Educational Institutions, etc
- Decentralized STP in remote and hilly terrains.
- Industrial Effluent Treatment for Recovery and Recycle:
- Tanneries, Textile Dye and Bleaching Effluents,
- Pharmaceutical, Chemical Process Industries,
- Automobile and Engineering,
- Food and Beverage.