Bio-Synthesis™ is a conventional ASP (activated slug process)& EA (Extended Aeration) wastewater treatment system having the submerged fine bubble diffusers or surface aerators followed by secondary clarifier. The Bio-Synthesis™is engineered to provide a high quality effluent, treated to pollution control board standards and suitable for a variety of reuse applications.
The fully factory tested equipment’s for Bio-Synthesis™on-site Sewage Treatment plant are supplied at site. Erection & commission part taken care by expert team of Shubham.
Sewage Collection tank, Aeration Tank, Clarifier & chlorine contact tanks are made of concrete and open topped with safety railings around access points. Mechanical equipment’s like RAS Pump, aeration blower along with diffuser (for deep tank) or surface aerators (shallow tank), centrally driven clarifiers, dosing systems, Tertiary system, monitoring and control systems are filedinstalledwith effective weather protection.
The Bio-Synthesis™is designed to require where modular plant is not viable to construct and capacity of treatment plant is high.
Bio-Synthesis™on-site sewage treatment plant is a fully/Semi Automated wastewater treatment system incorporating the following process stages:
1. Inlet screening
2. Primary clarifier (Optional)
3. Aeration Tank (diffuse or surface aeration)
4. Secondary Settling Tank (centrally driven clarifier)
5. Chlorine Contact tank
6. RAS and sludge removal
7. Tertiary Treatment for polishing
The heart of the Bio-Synthesis™is an effective design of aeration process it removes organic impurities through aneffective biological process with combination of air / oxygen. The biological process involves growing millions of bacteriathat eat up organic impurities and produce mixed liquor for further process.
Continuous and right supply of air through Diffusers / surface aerators reduce amount of dissolve organic impurities using growing microorganism in Aeration Tank.Microorganisms convert dissolved organic matter into their own biomass, oxidizing carbonaceous matter, oxidizing nitrogenous matter and removing phosphates. The formed semi-liquid material (a community of microorganisms grouped in flocs) is than separated from treated supernatant.
|Flow||:||100 to 5000 M3/day|
|Pre Screening||:||20 & 6 MM Vertical screen|
|Technology||:||Extended Aeration / Activated sludge process|
|Hydraulic retention time in AT||:||12 to 24 hrs.|
|Type of Aeration||:||Diffuser / surface|
|Settling process||:||centrally driven Clarifier|
|SLR||:||15 – 30 M/Hr.|
|Polishing||:||Sand & Carbon Filters|
|Controls||:||Electrical / Microprocessor / PLC|
- can be constructed of any size
- Very rugged and less maintenance
- Long Life
- Operator friendly
- Proven design with long history
- Fully Factory Tested equipment suitable for onsite installation.
- Systems available from 10 – 5000kl/day and more.
- Fully / semi-automatic controls
- Flexible design of civil tanks.
- can be below ground, above ground, partial underground
- High removal efficiency for nitrogen, BOD & COD,
- Treated Water reuse in irrigation.
- Minimum maintenance requirements.
- Full technical, installation and operation support from trained and experienced Shubham Team.
- Proven Technology with reliable performance.
- Reuse of Wastewater in gardening application.
On-site Sewage Treatment Plants are ideal for the following applications:
- Industrial townships&Parks.
- Special Economic Zones
- Rural Area Schools
- Municipal & government project
- Large labour camps at remote locations.
- Large area of Land is available