Overview Zero Liquid Discharge
Current Scenario, companies understand the importance of sustainable operations. With the increasing focus on water usage and water discharge, companies look ways to consumption and reduce discharge to the environment. ZLD not only helps to reduce water usage, but also concentrates on eliminating water discharge is known as zero liquid discharge (ZLD). ZLD processes purify and recycle plant wastewater, changing liquid waste into disposable dry solids and delivering effluent water back into the plant process stream to be reused.
Shubham Inc. is involved in offering Zero Liquid Discharge Plant, We supply systems based on membrane processes, evaporative processes or a hybrid combining the two processes to achieve Zero Liquid Discharge from the plants in a cost-effective manner.
Shubham Inc. offer quality guaranteed range of Zero Liquid Discharge Plants are widely used in industries for generating liquid effluents. The zero liquid systems are generally integrated to treat the R.O. reject streams.
To meet the stringent pollution control norms Shubham has suggested Zero Liquid Discharge technology like :
- Aerobic Biological Process
- Anaerobic Biological Process
- Chemical-physical process
- Oil & grease Separation
- Neutralization of Acids and Alkali
- Removal of Suspended Solids
- Reduction & Removal of metallic impurities
- Reduction of high organic content: BOD, COD, P, TKN, etc.
- Dissolve impurities for ZLD system.
- Primary clarifications
- Biological process
- Secondary clarifications.
- Tertiary treatment
- Polishing units i.e. UF, RO and DM (Optional for recycling or ZLD)
- Textile Industries
- Pharma Industries.
- Chemical Industries
- Paper Industries
- Tannery Industries
- Dye & Dye Intermediaries
- Edible Oil Refineries
- Electroplating Industries
Key benefits of ZLD systems
- Recovers valuable ingredients from effluent wastewater
- Reduces process water disposal cost
- Meets environmental permit targets
- Reliable and robust solutions allows focus on main production business
Advantage of Technology
- Integrated zero discharge system.
- Compact Design
- Factory Tested
- Easy to operate & maintain
- Lowest Operation & Maintenance Cost
- Highest Steam Economy.