Water is considered ‘hard’ when it has excessive levels of calcium and magnesium dissolved in it. Water softening plant is used for removal of total hardness dissolved in Water. We, at Shubham offer Series of water softeners at a low cost, reliable and highly efficient way to soften your water.
Our unique design of Water softening plant ensures the maximum utilization of the effective surface area,uniform space and linear velocity across the resin bed which provides effective contact time between water and resin bed yield, soft water and prevent any precipitation and scale formation on the surface of heat exchanges and any process equipment where water is being used for further application.
Shubham water softeners are available in diameters from 0.225 Mts. to 4.0 Mts. with the flow rates up to 250M3/Hr. and OBR up to 2200 M3@400 PPM hardness. These strong, pre-engineered, pre-assembled units minimize installation and start-up costs. Our Water Softener Plant is acclaimed in the market for cost efficiency and consistent functioning.
Softening is a process where Calcium and Magnesium ions are exchanged for Sodium ions. Calcium and Magnesium ions associated with Alkalinity contribute for scale formation. These ions are also called as Total hardness. The strong acid Cation exchange resin in Sodium form is used for softening the water. When the resin is exhausted, it is regenerated with brine (Sodium Chloride solution ) 10 % or 15% brine is normally used for the regeneration. If service flow is from the top to bottom, then it is called as down flow softener. If the service flow is from bottom to top , then it is called as Up flow softener. The softeners are run up to the Hardness slip of 5 ppm as CaCO3 in the treated water, which is called as Industrial Zero hardness.
|Flow||:||0.5M3/Hr. – 250 M3/Hr.|
|Inlet Hardness||:||Up to 600 Mg/L|
|Outlet Hardness||:||<5 mg/L (Commercial ZERO)|
|Linear Velocity||:||4 to 30 M/Hr|
|Space Velocity||:||4 to 20 M/Hr|
|Type of Resin||:||Strong Acid Cation (Na+ – Mono Type)|
|Type of Regenerant||:||NaCl|
|Diameter (Vertical Vessel)||:||0.225 Mts. – 4.0 Mts.|
|MOC||:||FRP / Mid Steel / Stainless Steel
Coating / lining : Epoxy / FRP / Rubber Lined
|Design Code||:||ASME / IS|
|Design Pressure||:||Up to 10 Bar|
|Working Pressure||:||1.1 to 3.5 Bar|
|Clear Pressure Drop||:||0.3 bar|
|Top distribution system||:||bell mouth|
|Bottom distribution system||:||Strainer plate|
|MOC of Brine Measuring Tank||:||FRP/HDPE/MSRL|
|Brine Mixing Element||:||Agitator/Aeration|
- Corrosion resistant resin and brine tank construction.
- Timer-based automatic regeneration (Optional)
- High quality softener resin provides stability and uniform size for top performance and long life.
- Simple inline configuration for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Range of softener systems to suit Institutional, commercial and industrial applications.
- Available in simplex and duplex configurations for intermittent or continuous use.
- Softeners are available in MS, MSRL, FRP, operating in Manual / Auto mode
- Easy to install and operate.
- Produces clear, soft and non – scale forming water.
- Low operating costs.
- Incorporates high-capacity polystyrene bead type cation exchange resin which is remarkably stable and has a long life.
- Total Hardness removal.
- Low Pressure Boiler feed.
- Process Water
- cooling water make-up.
- RO Feed / Pre-treatment
Institution & Commercial& Residential
- Water for laundry, dishwashers, boilers.
- Car washing & General housekeeping.
- HVAC & Cooling Tower
- Prevents scale formation