Shubham comprehends the challenges faced by commercial laundry establishments in serving the large volume of laundry needs of customers. Uniforms and soft PPE worn by industrial personnel, medical employees, and butcheries; towels used by hospitality industry, clothes from printing personnel, and chemical lab engineers; and floor mats from manufacturing companies, stores and schools are all items that are washed on a daily basis by industrial laundry companies.
Industrial and commercial washers producewastewater that entails water treatment in varioussteps. Sedimentation is vital for eliminating grit or sand, eliminatinggreases or oil is done by de-emulsification, chemical conditioning by coagulation and flocculation, eliminating of lint is done by screening, metal soluble by adjusting the pH, and VOC’s can be eliminated with activated carbon process.
Shubham offers cost-effective, energy efficient and eco-friendly Laundry Water treatment solutions for the laundry requirements of the following industries: life sciences and healthcare, correctional facilities, industrial laundries, hospitality, government &military and commercial linen rentals.
Features & Benifits
- Reducing the need for fresh water.
- Reducing the amount of wastewater entering sewers or on-site treatment systems.
- Easy water reuse/recycling
- Cheap indoor/Outdoor multiple recycling systems available
- Laundry water treatment to any kind of desired quality
- Ability to build in areas unsuitable for conventional treatment
- Less energy and chemical use
- Groundwater recharge
- Plant growth
- Reclamation of otherwise wasted nutrients
- Printing industry
- Floor mat manufacturing
And all institution and industrial premises which have laundry water facilities. We at Shubham provided optimum use of treated laundry water with economical and innovative technologies.