Non-Electric Sewage Treatment Plants for domestic waste water
BIOROCK was established in 1988 and is now an internationally acclaimed and experienced company and industry leading in compact wastewater treatment technology. BIOROCK systems have already been installed worldwide in the past 25 years. Our proven performance leads to trust of both the users of our technology and our supplier’s network, which is the basis of our success.
Non-Electric treatment process
- Initially the raw sewage (A) enters a primary tank (PT, B) to provide separation and the breakdown of organic solids (Primary Treatment). The sewage then passes through an effluent filter before discharging into the BIOROCK® unit which incorporates the well proven aerobic digestion process (Secondary Treatment) and filtration process (Tertiary Treatment).
- BIOROCK uses a material with huge surface area which allows colonization of the necessary bacteria, a process which is essential for the effective treatment of domestic wastewater.
- The BIOROCK media is highly resistant to degradation and remains extremely stable over the long term – our 25 years’ experience in the industry being proof of this.
BIOROCK offers 2 discharge options :
1. BIOROCK gravity discharge
2. BIOROCK high-level discharge
Our high level discharge system is equipped with a reliable, high-quality pump kit. This kit is delivered “pre-assembled” for ease and speed of installation.
Installation for all type of ground conditions and applications.
- High ground-water sites.
- Reinforced and durable, the BIOROCK units and Primary tanks are reinforced as standard enabling them to be structurally sound in all ground conditions.
- The BIOROCK System has the ability to handle inter mittent (seasonal) wastewater loadings, even during long absence periods
- Holiday Homes, Campsites, Caravan Parks, etc.
- The system can also handle low utilization levels without compromising the treated effluent quality.